MIRA® mid-range water reducers
Superior placeability and finishability for concrete flatwork
Flatwork can be challenging for concrete contractors. For high-end residential and commercial construction, concrete producers need a mix that can be easy to place and finish. For these applications, the use of MIRA® admixtures is the key.
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
MIRA® 79N is a water reducer specifically formulated to produce concrete with enhanced water reduction, and yield a less permeable and more durable concrete.
- Higher early compressive and flexural strengths
- Improved concrete finishing, ideal for concrete flatwork
MIRA 79N enables concrete to be produced with lower water content and improved placement properties.
MIRA 79N makes a workable mix with over 10% less water and yields a stronger, less permeable and more durable concrete.
MIRA® MP 321 is an aqueous solution of complex polycarboxylate polymers which contribute uniquely to concrete’s final properties of strength and durability.
- Neutral set, minimal set extension at higher dose rates
- Reduced placement effort
- High workability
MIRA® P90 is a mid-range water-reducing admixture specifically formulated to produce concrete with improved strength and placement characteristics.
- Superior strength performance
- Increased workability
- Improved cement hydration
- Used in pre-mixed, precast, job site and concrete paving plants for normal and light weight concrete
MIRA® VL12 is an aqueous solution of complex polycarboxylate compounds which contribute uniquely to concrete’s final properties of strength and durability.
- Long slump life at normal set
- No additional retardation
- Superior strength performance
- Recommended for all types of normal and special class concrete applications
MIRA® VN5 is a high performance, new generation mid-range water reducer based on comb polymer technology.
- Less susceptible to segregation.
- Highly efficient
- Quick and easy application
- Use in concrete where it is desired to keep the water-cement ratio to a lower level and still achieve the degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and consolidation
Introducing the MIRA® Product Family
High-end residential and commercial buildings require high quality flatwork concrete to go along with them. Builders want to make sure that this concrete will be suitable for fast construction methods, so they turn to MIRA® products. The MIRA® family of mid-range water reducers bridge the performance between normal and high-range water reduction. It offers excellent linear dosage water reduction capability, near neutral set times over a wide range of dosages and excellent placement and finishing properties.
MIRA® for superior dispersion
Some MIRA® products are formulated to provide excellent water reduction, compressive strength and set time when used in mix designs containing high pozzolan contents. These performance improvements are due to a superior dispersion and strength enhancing capability, plus superior quality control that ensures consistent performance.
Ready mix, paving plants and precast applications
Other MIRA® products are formulated to provide excellent overall performance as low-range to mid-range linear-dose water reducers. These can be used in a variety of applications, including ready mix, paving mixes and precast products. They produce higher early and ultimate compressive strengths, with neutral set times, allowing higher levels of water reduction less permeable and more durable concrete.